If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us - we'll be happy to answer your questions.
Barrie, Ontario. Canada705-770-2828 Please feel free to call Mon-Sat - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST
Battery specifications are subject to change
Not Pro Rated
Caddy 12V Lithium Battery
12V makes and models)
In stock for immediate shipment
(may not be exactly as shown)
Why go Lithium?
1. Size and weight: Par Caddy's lithium battery is about 1/3 the size and weight of the equivalent sealed lead acid battery. Par Caddy's battery is higher capacity 22 AH - this means longer life.Dimensions: 170 mm x 130 mm x 110 mm - 3.25 kg) (6.75" x 5.25" x 4.5" - 7.2 lb)
2. Long Life Cycle: Rated at 2000 charge / discharge cycles compared to 150-200 cycles with sealed lead acid. So even though the initial cost is higher, the actual cost of ownership and operation is much lower due to the longer life.
3. Safe Chemistry: LiFeP04 Lithium batteries are made from very stable materials with high intrinsic safety. No explosion or fire hazard dangers under collision, overcharge or short circuit conditions.
4. Wide Working Temperature Range: from -20*c to 60*C with no effect on performance.
5. No memory effect - battery does not have to be fully discharged prior to recharge.
6. Fast Recharge Time: 2 - 2 1/2 hours vs 8-10 hours for SLA.
7. Small environmental footprint - unlike lead acid batteries.
8. Price includes charger, wiring harness and fabric battery bag.
9. Built-in protection: Overcharge - overdischarge
$429.00 plus shipping & applicable taxes
Par Caddy Lithium Battery Specifications